Here’s a list of the major changes:
- Tired of feeling sad, lonely, and crashy because Zara left poor Ogden all alone? Well, no more! Not only should she stick around better, but if she happens to wander off, she'll scurry right back when needed.
- There comes a time in every robot's life where deactivation happens. But no more will that deactivation be followed by the game's deactivation after defeating the MTK-004 Reconstructor in Anders’ tale.
- We all get scared in battle. Sometimes those pesky monsters would get so scared (we're looking at you, David Bowelf) that they'd just stand there, never really entering battle, but not letting you go either. But no more! Whether bravery or sheer stupidity, the enemies will now welcomely get what they have coming, or let you on your way.
- The party size is now properly capped in all instances at 4 playable characters and monsters total. But it was cool seeing screens of 6-8 monsters, even if it caused the game to crash as soon as you entered battle.
- The Magic Kid, source of much mischief, has been thoroughly spanked with a wooden spoon (provided by Millie) and should now behave properly, instead of a little gremlin causing the occasional game crash.
With these two bugfix patches out of the way, we’ll now be focusing on bigger and better things! As always, we love all your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to leave a reply here, post on our Facebook, tweet us, or email email@example.com!